Darussafaka Schools Academic Staff Selection and Placement Process
- Darüşşafaka Schools Job Vacancies are advertised through kariyer.net and http://www.darussafaka.k12.tr/
- Darüşşafaka Schools academic staff job opportunities are advertised every year for every subject group. Depending on the vacancies throughout the year, applications will be evaluated.
- Applications for teacher and administrator positions should be completed through kariyer.net
- When we have received your application, you will be sent a “thank you e-mail” via Kariyer.net
- If you provide any false information, your application will be void.
- Your application will be kept confidential.
Things that will be considered during our evaluation of your cv:
- Qualifications that meet the requirements of the Turkish Ministry of Education
- Eligibility of the subject area
- At least 5 years teaching experience (At least 5 years in active teaching)
- Candidates who meet the eligibility and qualifications required for the position will be contacted by phone for face to face interview.
- Interviews are held by school principals, relevant department head and human resources staff.
- For applications which do not pass through to the next stage, “the interview was unsuccessful” e-mail will be sent by human resources department.
- If the interview is successful, candidates will be invited to teach a lesson in the real classroom environment.
- If lesson teaching of the candidate is successful, reference checking process will start.
- Candidates are expected to share contact information of school principal, vice principal and/or department head they previously worked with. References are expected to give clear evaluation about the performance of the candidate.
- Confidentiality must be respected by the potential employee and it also requires references’ attention and sensitivity.
- If candidates meet the requirements during reference checking process, they receive job offers. When mutual agreement is reached, preliminary contract is signed.
For any question or suggestion, please use the following contact address: